The Monti is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that seeks to create community through the telling of stories. We achieve this in the following ways:
- Live events. A few times monthly, we produce shows that ask people in the community to tell their true stories in front of a live audience.
- Community outreach. Workshops and free shows intended to reach disjointed and underserved segments of the population.
Through storytelling, common experiences are observed which will create intimacy and community.
The Monti will gratefully accept donations which are tax-deductible and will contribute to the development of the following programs:
- More shows in more diverse markets.
- Partnerships with other non-profits to help bring storytelling to underserved communities.
- Workshops/classes and other educational programs related to the simple telling of stories.